Our Field Information Management System is almost ready. Our target are small company's who want to organize their workorders efficiently. FIMS excists of seperate elements, known as:
- Functional location: place in plant with a function
- Equipment: equipment on a functional location
- Workorders: maintenance at a functional location or equipment
Functional location and equipment are inserted one time and will not change that often and do not need to be extended without a change in the plant.
Workorders will be added by operators and prepared by a Maintenance Field planner. Technicians will do the job.
FIMS is human-friendly and should be handled in the same way always.
- Choose a functional location
- Choose a tab or a workorder
- You can see all information you asked for
Page 1 of 2 •